Golf has taken a considerable leap forward with more and more people playing the game every day. From teenagers to senior citizens, it’s a game enjoyed by many.
For dear ladies, it’s not easy to find golf products custom made for women. But things are changing fast.
Manufacturers are even focused on delivering customized equipment to match your height, style of play and playing abilities.
It’s without a doubt that you ladies have developed competent golfing skills, but then again you can’t wear what men wear every day. So, How can you play with the same stuff that men play with?
But thanks to manufacturers and marketers who have responded quickly to produce golf clubs and equipment that are customized for you.
The Number 1 thing that comes to mind when we hear golf is the golf club. So whether you are a beginner or a pro, you will need good clubs for the rest of your life.
We got you covered. We present you 10 women’s golf clubs reviews that will save you time and money. The list includes only club sets and mostly for beginner lady golfers.
Let’s get down to it.
Our Top Pick: Wilson Women’s Ultra
The Wilson Women’s Ultra is our top pick in this list. It comes with 10 clubs and perfect for beginners within a tight budget. That’s all you need when starting out.
Table of Contents
- The 10 Best Golf Clubs for Women Reviewed
- 1. Callaway Women's Strata Complete Golf Set
- 2. Knight Women's 12 Piece Complete Golf Set
- 3. Wilson Golf Women's Ultra Package Set
- 4. Aspire XD1 Ladies Womens Right Handed Golf Clubs Set
- 5. Confidence LADY POWER III Golf Club Set
- 6. 15 Piece Ladies Womens Complete Golf Clubs Set
- 7. Wilson Women's Ultra Complete Package Golf Set
- 8. Precise Premium Ladies Womens Complete Golf Clubs Set
- 9. Cobra Women's F-Max Complete Set
- 10. Premium Lightweight Ladies Golf Club Set
- Buying Guide for Women’s Golf Club
- Short length compared to men
- Choose high lofted clubs
- Perimeter weighted clubheads should be your first choice
- The graphite shaft will keep the weight of the clubs low
- FAQ About Women's Golf Club
- What is the difference between men’s and women’s clubs?
- Does a club set come with all the clubs?
- Do I get headcovers with any club set?
The 10 Best Golf Clubs for Women Reviewed
1. Callaway Women’s Strata Complete Golf Set
Callaway doesn’t need any introduction. Even if you are a beginner or a pro, this brand has been able to gain recognition widely in the golfing world.
For female Golfers, The Callaway Women’s Strata is one of the best golf clubs sets to buy in 2018.
Top features of this set:
- You get 7 clubs in this set with 3 head covers and a stand bag. That’s why it’s called the 11 piece set.
- Starting with the driver, it’s extra forgiveness allows you to hit with more confidence off the tee. The graphite shaft will enable you to gain more distance. Even if you have a low build structure, you can still swing hard, thanks to the lightweight characteristics of graphite.
- The 5 Hybrid can help you replace long irons. Good for shots which are hard to hit with long irons.
- The Irons and wedges in this set are built with perimeter weighting. If you have been struggling for control, this set will be ideal for you.
- The putter also stands out with its T-style alignment helping you to hit with accuracy.
- The stand bag is built specially for the lady golfers. You can carry easily with the strap system available and even save your clubs from rain-courtesy the rain hood.
Why is this club set ideal?
Callaway Golf clubs are of high quality and can withstand the test of time. Looking at the price and the quality of these clubs, we think this club set is ideal for you. You just have to spend a little more to add more clubs to the set to make it complete.
- Maximum forgiveness is the top selling feature of these golf clubs.
- Ladies who have just started out playing will find the set handy.
- The headcovers and the cool stand bag is a great add-on to have.
- Lightweight properties of the clubs enable lady golfers to hit further and fast.
- The set has only 7 clubs, and that’s the only negative aspect of this set.
Final verdict: For pros, we don’t recommend getting this club set. But for beginners, it’s a hot deal.
2. Knight Women’s 12 Piece Complete Golf Set
The 12 piece golf set is one of the best golf set for beginner lady golfers. Keep in mind, it’s best for casual lady golfers. So, if you are looking for an excellent gift for your loved one, this is it.
- The set includes 9 clubs and 3 add-ons.
- It has a 12.5-degree driver that comes with a graphite shaft. We would say that’s ideal for lady golfers.
- You will get 6 through 9-irons with steel shaft. The fairway wood, putter and hybrid all have steel shafts. Beginners will love it. The Irons are cavity-backed which means you can hit with more precision.
- The putter included in this set is one of the best to have. With high visibility marks on it, you can make swift strokes on the green.
- The add-ons are 2 headcovers and a cart bag. The Cart bag is spacious allowing you to carry lots of golf balls. The bag can be easily carried and even has an umbrella holder. For lady golfers looking for a beautiful golf bag with your club set, get your hands on it soon.
Why is this club set ideal?
This golf set is not ideal for golfers who want professional performance. But for those ladies for whom golf is just a way to have fun, this set is absolutely ideal.
- One of the best quality set for amateurs and casual lady golfers.
- The clubs are lightweight and easy to carry.
- The irons and Hybrid in this set are of a high-quality build.
- The Best starter set that’s worth the money.
- Good looking golf cart bag with extra storage.
- The set is made for only right-handed lady golfers. We hope the brand comes up with a left-handed version of these clubs.
Final verdict: If you haven’t started out playing golf but thinking to buy a club set before you get on the course, this club set should do your job. Not for the pros.
3. Wilson Golf Women’s Ultra Package Set
The Wilson Ultra package set released in 2017 is still a favorite among lady golfers in 2018 through to 2019.
For ladies out there, you can rely on these clubs for two reasons: easy launch and extra distance. And if you are a beginner, then these are the things you need most.
- You will get 8 clubs in total in this set from drivers to putters.
- The 14-degree driver in this set offers more forgiveness because of its large sweet spot. So, Off center hits won’t hurt you that much. That’s not the end. The driver has a graphite shaft which means it’s lightweight and will produce faster swing speed.
- Hybrid is included to replace lower irons like 4 or 5. We love hybrids because they add a lot of versatility to the game.
- You get 6 through 9 irons along with a pitching wedge. All of them built with cavity back. This is the fact you can launch the balls easy with these clubs. To make the set complete you also get a weighted putter.
- For add-ons, you get a lightweight cart bag and headcovers. Considering the price, we can say it’s a good value for money.
Why is this club set ideal?
This set is ideal for many reasons. You get 8 Wilson clubs and more forgiveness for shots. Beginner lady golfers will hardly need any more clubs to play.
- Easy launch and added distance is the top selling point of this club set.
- Irons and the driver offers more forgiveness for you to hit closing your eyes!
- 8 club set is good enough for beginners.
- Graphite shaft on drivers make them lightweight and produce more speed.
- No sand wedge, so you need to buy one.
- For left-handed lady golfers, we have bad news. This club set is made for right-handers only.
- It’s a cart bag so you won’t get any kickstand with it.
Final verdict: Wilson is one of the best golf brands today. So, you can rely on their quality and performance. For beginners, it’s a fair deal.
4. Aspire XD1 Ladies Womens Right Handed Golf Clubs Set
Let us introduce you to Aspire XD1. This is a club set you will love even if you are a beginner or a pro. The best thing about these clubs is their sleek design and vibrant color.
If you haven’t tried out any clubs yet, this set is a good place to start.
- The set comprises 9 clubs that will make you feel complete as a golfer.
- All of the clubs are equipped with graphite shafts and large clubheads. So, the clubs are lightweight and offer better forgiveness.
- You get a 460cc titanium driver with 12 degrees. That’s durability for you.
- 6 through 9 irons with cavity back allows for more forgiveness. You also get a 15-degree fairway wood, a 21-degree hybrid, and a pitching wedge.
- For add-ons, you get a dual strap stand bag. It has lots of storage space for you to carry additional balls and personal items. You also get 3 headcovers for protecting your clubs.
Why is this club set ideal?
We didn’t find that much of a problem with these clubs. Looking at the color, design, and performance of these clubs, the set is ideal for lady golfers.
- 9 clubs golf club set will give you a head start to the golf game.
- If you are 5 feet 3 or 5 feet 7, these clubs come in standard and petite sizes. No worries ladies.
- The clubs are super light and have attractive color.
- Sand wedge not available with the set.
- Sorry left-handed ladies, it’s only for right-handers.
Final verdict: For budget ladies golfers we would say this set is a good value for money. If you are playing real matches on the course, the clubs would still be ideal for you.
5. Confidence LADY POWER III Golf Club Set
Confidence Golf has been in the market for quite some time now. But they have managed to innovate and withstand the test of time. The confidence Lady power golf club set is a midpoint between affordability and good quality.
- The Set has 7 clubs that will help you start the game of golf. All club shafts are made of steel which makes them durable and inexpensive.
- The metal wood is oversized giving you extra forgiveness. The 24-degree hybrid will make your life easy and help hit more versatile shots on the greens.
- The irons from 6 through 9 are all cavity backed. This is needless to say that you will gain more distance and power on shots.
- The pitching wedge and putter ads value to the set.
- Add-ons include a stand bag that you will love.
Why is this club set ideal?
The number#1 reason this set is ideal because of the price range and the performance you will be getting. We would say this set is perfect for casual lady golfers.
- Made for beginners and casual lady golfers.
- The clubs are easy to handle and lightweight.
- Durability is the top selling point of these clubs. Flex steel shafts are the reason behind this.
- Stand bag has an all-weather grip.
- Unsuitable for professional use.
Final verdict: For ladies looking for an inexpensive set of clubs to have fun and spend a good time with friends, we would suggest getting this set. For beginners who are just looking to get a hold of the game can also find value in these clubs.
Although the clubs don’t meet the professional standards, hence we don’t recommend this set to lady pro golfers.
6. 15 Piece Ladies Womens Complete Golf Clubs Set
This is one of the best ladies golf club set that you will find. Hardly any bad reviews we could get on this. For Petite women, this is the best we have got.
- The Golf set is a totally complete set with 10 clubs and other add-ons.
- The shafts of these clubs are made from high-quality graphite. So Petite ladies will have no problem in swinging them hard.
- The driver is titanium built giving you more durability. You also get a Fairway wood, Hybrid and 6 through 9 irons. That’s a lot of clubs. But it’s not the end. Many of the golf sets don’t have a sand wedge. But if you are buying this set, you get one included. Last of all a putter to roll the ball in the hole.
- The club design will allow you to maximize your performance with whatever skill you have.
- The add-ons include a golf bag with dual strap and 3 headcovers for protecting your beloved clubs.
Why is this club set ideal?
This set is ideal because of its high-quality build and custom made for petite lady golfers.
- Ladies having a height of 5feet 3 and under can get the best out of the clubs.
- Materials used in this set are of premium quality.
- Clubs are durable and lightweight. That’s what most ladies want. Isn’t it?
- The price is a bit high for beginners to afford. It’s a decision you need to take if you are looking for quality over price.
Final verdict: Assuming you have the budget, this golf club set will not disappoint you. Petite sizes for clubs are hard to find, and these clubs are more than just good. Buy them if you want to take your game to the next level.
7. Wilson Women’s Ultra Complete Package Golf Set
Here is another Wilson club set in our list. Wilson clubs are that good. We love their quality and not surprised to see so many users satisfied.
- The set has 10 clubs which is more than perfect for beginners.
- Graphite has been used for shafts of the driver and fairway wood. And all the other clubs have a steel shaft.
- You get a 4-hybrid and 6 through 9 irons in this set. A putter is also included in the set
- For add-ons, you get a lightweight cart bag. The 3 headcovers in the set are matched for the driver, fairway wood and hybrid.
- Why is this club set ideal?
- This set is ideal because it’s not that pricey and it has almost all the clubs you need. Just add a sand wedge, and you have it all.
- The Clubs are lightweight and has a standard size. So, most of you can find them handy.
- Best for beginner level golfers with hardly any factor of dissatisfaction
- For ladies who avoid girly colors, the color of this set is awesome.
- The cart bag has plenty of storage space. That’s a plus point.
- The color might be a little different than the original picture provided by the manufacturer.
Final verdict: We wouldn’t say these clubs are for pros, but surely under a $200 price range, you can’t get better clubs than these. The clubs are best for beginner golfers.
8. Precise Premium Ladies Womens Complete Golf Clubs Set
The Precise Premium is one of the best selling golf club set for beginner lady golfers. That’s because it has an affordable price range, beautiful color combination, lightweight and has almost all the clubs a beginner would need.
features: TheSet features 9 High-Quality clubs in 3 different sizes. Whether you are below 5’3″ or over 5’8″, they got you covered.
- You will love the driver once you play with it. It’s 460cc driver made of titanium.
- The set gives you a Fairway wood, Hybrid, putter and pitching wedge. You also get a full set of irons starting from 5 through 9 irons. That’s a real gain if you are just starting your game.
- The Shafts are made from high-quality graphite. So, clubs are flexible and lightweight. You will hardly feel any jerk when you swing these clubs.
- The set comes with a matching dual strap bag that you can carry easily. You also get 3 headcovers and rain hood to save your day. But we found some issues with the bag.
Why is this club set ideal?
The set is complete, inexpensive and users are totally satisfied with the performance of these clubs. What else do you need for
The set is complete, inexpensive and users are totally satisfied with the performance of these clubs. What else do you need for a golf set to be ideal?
- Specially constructed for women golfers who love lightweight and colorful golf clubs.
- Best set for beginner golfers. Just buy and get on with the game.
- Offers flexibility and you will feel no jerks when playing
- Comes in 3 sizes. So, that’s a great bonus.
- Great value for money
- The bag is somewhat flimsy, and that’s the only negative thing we see in this set.
No sand wedge. But that’s understandable when you get 9 clubs in a set.
Final verdict: Beginners will absolutely love the set. If you have just started out and don’t really have a huge idea about different brands and clubs altogether then save yourself time and money buying this set.
Apart from the issue with the bag, we find this set complete and giving real value for money.
9. Cobra Women’s F-Max Complete Set
Oops! That price range can really hurt you if you are on a budget. The Cobra F-Max is expensive, but the value you can get from this set will justify every bit of that money you will spend. The clubs are super lightweight and give you ultra comfort when you hold them.
- The set features 12 clubs that will instantly take your game to the next level. The only issue is the set comes in standard size.
- You get a driver, 3 fairways, hybrid, and a putter. Irons include 6 through 9 and pitching wedge. And yes sand wedge is also included. And we are happy to say that the set totally complete.
- Why is the set so expensive? The shafts are ultra light and have swing weights that offer extra distance on slow swing speed. Perfect for most lady golfers who struggle with speed. You can rely on the accuracy and forgiveness of these clubs due to the materials used and the design specifications chosen.
- Men’ size grip has been used for extra comfort which is a feature ignored by many club brands.
Why is this club set ideal?
The clubs are built with high-quality materials and effective design specifications. It’s super ideal for passionate lady golfers and beginners who have a high budget.
- It’s a fully complete golf set. You don’t need to buy anything more.
- Designed for especially for lady golfers. Clubs are lightweight and offer consistent hits.
- If you are struggling with speed and distance, these clubs can really solve your issues.
- Extra forgiveness and straight shots are a default feature of these clubs.
- Extra comfort provided by the grips.
- Full feature cart bag for professional use.
- The set is a bit too much expensive. But it’s justified!
Final verdict: We believe these clubs can really improve your game and give you more advantage on the course. Ladies who are playing the game with more passion and intent should get your hands on it.
We don’t recommend it for beginners as the price is high. But if money is not an issue, you can get this set and enjoy the game for years to come.
10. Premium Lightweight Ladies Golf Club Set
The Premium Lightweight club set from Top Performance is nothing to brag about. The best thing is the manufacturers delivers what they say, nothing more or nothing less. Best for beginners with a tight budget.
- The set has 9 clubs with lightweight graphite shafts.
- You get a 460cc driver. It’s a Titanium matrix driver that uses a mix of titanium and other materials, to lower the cost. But that’s completely fine as long as it fits the budget and gets the job done. Beware, there are many out there in Amazon offering drivers saying that it’s titanium while it’s not.
- Other clubs include 3 wood, Hybrid, and putter. The irons are 6 through 9 with a pitching wedge.
- You get to choose between 3 sizes- petite, standard and tall. The petite size will fit perfectly for most ladies under 5’5″.
- The colors are beautiful giving you a lady touch. Note that prices might differ for different colors based on supply and demand.
- You get a stand bag with a rain hood to protect your clubs. Bonus- 3 headcovers.
Why is this club set ideal?
The Set is inexpensive and lightweight. You get what you pay for and there is hardly any issues we found yet. It’s more ideal as a starter package to test out your game.
- The clubs in the petite size category are one of the best clubs for petite size ladies because they fit perfectly.
- Graphite shaft makes the clubs lightweight.
- Makes easy to play in inclement weather as rain hood is added to the stand bag.
- Inexpensive and delivers what they say.
- No sand wedge included.
- No special feature to brag about. But that’s why we love this set.
Final verdict: For beginner lady golfers it’s a good deal to grab. With 9 clubs in your hands, you can start learning and practicing right away. You will get good value for your money.
Buying Guide for Women’s Golf Club
Short length compared to men
If you are not aware of the length of the clubs you are buying, then you will end up compromising with your swinging abilities.
In general, the height of a golfer determines the length of the club. But as women on average are shorter than their male counterparts, they should opt for clubs with a shorter length.
For ladies who are as tall as an average male, can buy men’s clubs. But then again, there are other things to consider like weight, shaft material, and playing abilities.
Choose high lofted clubs
High lofted clubs produce more desirable results. So after studying women golfers, we can say that going for higher lofted clubs will be the right decision to make.
Such clubs will help in lifting the ball easily from the ground. But yes, if you are a pro and have versatile abilities, you should always choose a lower lofted clubs for more precise shots.
Perimeter weighted clubheads should be your first choice
The design specifications and technology of club manufacturing are developing at a fast speed. If you are a newbie, you should be looking for perimeter weighted clubheads. These clubs have a larger sweet spot which can enable you to hit with more confidence.
The graphite shaft will keep the weight of the clubs low
When you are looking to buy clubs, always look for graphite club shafts. Although steel shafts can give you more yardage but are heavier than graphite shafts. For most women, the weight of the clubs is the first criteria as it helps to carry the clubs easily and swing faster.
FAQ About Women’s Golf Club
What is the difference between men’s and women’s clubs?
Men’s clubs and women’s clubs are different designed and manufactured. Women’s clubs tend to be more lightweight and higher
Does a club set come with all the clubs?
No. Most golf club sets are targeted to beginner golfers and often comes with 7 clubs. The affordability factor of beginners restricts manufacturers from including everything in a set. But generally, the clubs included in the set will be good enough for a beginner golfer. As golfers learn more and develop skills, they can increase their club collection.
Do I get headcovers with any club set?
Yes in almost all cases, though it might be different for different brands. But the club sets we reviewed all come with headcovers.