Get the most comprehensive view and accurate distance readings with the Bushnell Pro XE golf rangefinder. If you search for the best golf rangefinder with a 1300+ yards range, the Pro-XE should be on your list for selection. The Bushnell Pro XE uses laser beam technology that ensures clear view and consistent readings with accuracy.
Each of the rangefinder models has performed tremendously well and gained trust from the users. Additionally, the Pro XE stands out from the models mentioned earlier due to its latest technologies and performance. In this article, you get the Pro Xe review that we revealed after a long research of hours. Stay with us and find out how this model outperforms the older models.
Table of Content
- Bushnell Pro XE Review
- Which Bushnell Golf Rangefinder is the best?
- Why are Bushnell rangefinders so expensive?
- Should you buy a Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder?
- How to use Bushnell Pro XE?
- Final Words
Bushnell Pro XE Review
If you are searching for a rangefinder with maximum magnification, Bushnell Pro XE is there for you. It has revolutionized the golf laser rangefinders with its 7x magnification feature. Technologies like slope, jolt have been upgraded in Bushnell XE to enhance your experience. Besides, its waterproof body and BITE magnetic mount make the Bushnell Pro XE very portable, durable, and user-friendly. Let’s have a glance at the Bushnell Pro XE.
- Slope: Yes
- Jolt: Yes
- Magnification: 7x
- Range: 1300+ yards
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 4.75 x 4.63 inches;
- Weight: 1.28 Pounds
- Batteries: 1 CR2 battery required. (included)
How will the features of Bushnell Pro XE benefit you?
You will enjoy some advanced features with the Bushnell Pro XE. It has introduced features like “slope with elements” and “visual JOLT.” The new slope with elements is the best feature in golf rangefinders to date. Here the term ‘elements’ stands for factors in temperature and barometric pressure. The statement means that the Bushnell XE adjusts its measurements for elevated or lower pins and considers the temperature and air pressure. This innovation helps you get more accurate measurement readings.
For example, if you measure a straight golf course’s distance and the distance in golf courses with hills, you can easily measure using slope mode. But if you’re in a mountain golf course that is 3,000 feet above sea level, you will require slope with elements rather than just slope readings for better accuracy.
Besides, Bushnell has made it very easy to use the slope feature with the slope switch button. As the slope feature is illegal in most golf tournaments, just switch it off, and your rangefinder is legal to use. You need not buy another rangefinder for competitive matches. The slope with elements feature is an excellent assist for golfers. And you should use this at least once to experience the difference.
Besides these two features, you will enjoy the regular features as well. The key features are as follows:
- PinSeeker with Visual JOLT
- Bushnell Golf App Included
- Hole Layouts with Distances
- Access to 36,000+ Courses
- 3D Flyovers with Distances
- Provides clear view with great magnification
- The slope switch allows you to on/off the slope feature based on your need
- Premium look
- Slope with elements provides accurate results.
- Device is bulky
- Slightly high-priced
Can you trust Bushnell for golf rangefinders?
You will trust Bushnell for golf rangefinders if you just give some time to research. We did the same thing and found Bushnell as a leading brand in the sports optic market. Being a golfer, you will also love golf rangefinders like Tour V4, Tour V5, hybrid rangefinders, and many more in Bushnell’s portfolio for their exceptional features.
Not just golf rangefinders, they have hunting rangefinders, shooting scopes, binoculars, night vision cameras, and a lot more.
When did the Bushnell Pro XE come out?
Bushnell launched the Pro XE at the PGA Merchandise Show in February 2020. They first introduced this fantastic laser rangefinder in the European market, including the UK and USA. And now it is available worldwide.
Which Bushnell Golf Rangefinder is the best?
The Pro XE is the latest golf rangefinder from Bushnell, and it is the best to date. The newly introduced “slope with elements” and the visual jolt feature have made the Bushnell XE stand out from the rest of its rangefinders. However, you can’t neglect any of the Bushnell rangefinders, considering the performance. Have a look at the comparison chart, and you understand why the Pro XE is the best.
|Range to a Flag|
|Slope with Elements Compensation|
|PinSeeker with Visual JOLT|
|PinSeeker with JOLT|
|Integrated BITE Magnetic Cart Mount|
Why are Bushnell rangefinders so expensive?
Bushnell rangefinders are very expensive. The first reason is they are not like other manufacturers; they are one of the renowned brands that offer fantastic durability with exceptional features. Though you may have the same elements from different brands, you pay for a quality product manufactured by a trusted brand. So they cost more than others.
Some of them can be used for years, even in rain or storm, as they are waterproof. Some have slope switch technology that will allow you to use them in tournaments legally.
Should you buy a Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder?
The Bushnell pro xe golf rangefinder is highly recommended to buy. Your practice sessions will get better with the precise distance measurements by Pro XE. The latest features introduced by Bushnell, such as slope elements and visual jolt, are beneficial for a golfer who is determined to develop their skills. Additionally, you can use this rangefinder in competitive golf tournaments by switching off the slope feature.
How to use Bushnell Pro XE?
First, charge the battery before pressing the ‘start’ button. Find out the viewfinder and adjust the eyepiece. By holding the power button, enable the visual joint pin-seeker mode. To activate the slope calculation, slide the slope switch button. Follow the further instructions on screen if you want to use other features like slope with the elements etc.
Let’s say in detail. Though you will get a Pro XE user manual when you buy, here is a brief to that process so that you can understand how easy it is to use.
How to use Bushnell Pro XE step by step
- Get yourself introduced to the buttons as illustrated in the image.
- Start the device by pressing the ‘start/fire’ button. If it doesn’t start, then check the battery placement and charge. Charge the battery if it lacks enough power.
- Once the device starts, you are able to see a display. Look through the viewfinder and adjust the eyepiece according to your best view.
- To enable the Visual jolt pin-seeker mode, press and hold the fire button and aim at your desired flag. The Pro XE will automatically catch the flag within the range and send you a signal of locking the target. The sign includes a vibration with a red ring on the display screen.
- Slide the slope switch button to enable slope calculation. And switch it off when not needed. Don’t switch it on if you are playing a competitive match, as it is illegal to use in tournaments.
- If you want to enable the slope with the element feature, just tap the mode button while keeping the hill on and toggle elements on/off.
- For any other adjustments like brightness or changing result metric unit, press and hold the mode button and toggle to settings mode. You will find your requirements in the settings mode.
Remember, when you switch off the Bushnell Pro XE, all the settings restore to default. So you need to adjust your preferences every time you start the device.
Research by Grand View Research reported the golf rangefinder market would be worth $186.5 million by 2025. Relatively, brands like Bushnell will play a significant role in this process. The Bushnell Pro XE has the maximum range and most magnification and regular features like slope, Jolt, and Pin-seeker. The newly introduced slope with elements feature will be an excellent asset for golfers in the coming days. Considering the price range, the Bushnell Pro XE is a value for the money.